Friday, January 17, 2014

Hello everybody. Amirah is back. :)

Assalamualaikum,

Fuh..fuh...

Blowing dust..

Tebal sangat dah habuk ni..

Blow lagi.. fuh..fuh..


Okay, now that my blog is clean, I am finally in the mood of writing again. Well hello darlings!! Anybody missing me?? No?? Yeah, yeah I am still alive. And I am being very healthy until you might not recognize me if you see me now. There is no more Amirah yang kurus kering itu, let's welcome si chubby terlebih isi Amirah yang baru. kehkehkeh. :p


Well, apa nak buat. Blame it on the marriage though! I am so happy with my new life sampaikan lemak-lemak berlebihan pun sebokk jugak nak menempel tumpang bergembira bersama. Cubaan menghalau dah buat dah banyak kali, tapi depa ni ketegaq sungguh. So, being me yang super generous ni,  I let them stay on me, and make them-self comfortable here like home. Pffttt.


Okay, I lied. I hate them fatssssss. Haa, banyak "s" melambangkan betapa banyaknya lemak berlebihan walaupun fat tu uncountable noun yang tak memerlukan "s" untuk kategori plural. Baru-baru ni I buat body mass analysis, and I almost fainted right in front of the weighing scale the moment I saw the number popping out when I stepped on it. Berat gila hoiii macam ada sekoq rimau dalam perut ni. 
T___T


Lepas dah terlampau selesa dengan kehidupan selama ini, kini aku telah sedar diri. I desperately need to shed some fat kilos out from my current weight. 5kilograms at least to get that ideal weight of mine. Uiiii, kau ingat senang nak buang 5kg tu??? It is damn hard I tell you!! But I really really have to. Kalau tak, aku akan menyesal seumur hidup. Eceh. Drama. :p


Eh, ni apa kes meroyan tak tentu hala pasal masalah berat sendiri? Kau ingat orang kisah? Nobody cares. But it's alright, I do care. And from now onwards, I'm gonna prove myself that the old Amirah will be back writing in this blog. Just give me some time. Promise. :)


Okay, done with the ramblings. Let's proceed with my life update. Well, I am now writing from Graz, Austria. And you may expect some updates on the new place I am currently exploring now. 
:)


Austria terletak di dalam benua Eropah. Central Europe to be exact.
Dikelilingi oleh negara Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, and Czech.
And Graz is the second largest city of Austria, after Vienna. :)


I think that's all I could say by now. I will come back soon, InsyaAllah. 
Till I see you again in my next post. 
Bye bye sweethearts! :)

2 comments:

OwNnA said...

hye...izit u kakmirah??wahh..long time no see.hihi..slalu gak singgah n refresh dis page.ehh btol ke xde latest update ni..ngeee!oke now da bole follow blik laa..from far far away plaks tu..bestnya travel europe!how long stay there?teman abg am kje ke?heeee..tc ya! :)

amirah said...

Una:

Well helloo cousin! thanks for keep coming and i'm sorry for the lack of update recently. Sekarang dah ada mood balik, insyaAllah akan ada update from time to time. stay tune! :)